Worn Tire Tread, Tire Noise & Poor Handling
Your tires are the only form of contact your car makes with the road. Keeping up on your tires is probably one of the single most important things you can do. Rotating and balancing your tires also helps prolong the life of your tires. Visit our Tire Center at Palm Bay Ford to order a new set of tires if you’re noticing any of the following symptoms:
- Tire tread is low. It shouldn’t be less than 3/32″. Or if you have a penny, it shouldn’t be less than Lincoln’s head if flipped upside down and applied to the tire
- Punctures, cuts, or snags in your tread or sidewall. If anything looks unusual, bring it in immediately
- Sudden loss of tire pressure
- Your tire wear indicators are visible. These are lines of rubber that connect your tread together, usually in a horizontal line across the tire.
- Sudden vibration while driving.
- Poor handling or traction on slippery surfaces.
If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!