Car and truck water pumps, thermostats & engine coolants
Warm weather can take a toll on your vehicle, and a malfunctioning cooling system can lead to overheating and damage to your radiator. Visit Palm Bay Ford’s Quick Lane anytime to have factory-trained auto service technicians inspect your system and replace any damaged or worn components. This will keep your engine protected during warm months and will provide you with peace of mind.
- Check hoses for damage and leaks
- Monitor operating temperatures
Motorcraft® Cooling System Components
- Water pumps contain a precision bearing to help deliver long life and efficient performance
- Thermostats are engineered for top performance and long life
- Premium engine coolant is ethylene-glycol based and safe for aluminum radiators and heads, along with conventional engines
The service technicians at Palm Bay Ford want to make sure your car is in safe, working condition. If you would like to schedule a service appointment to have a cooling system and maintenance inspection, contact us today!